144 WATT HIGH-INTENSITY LED UNDERWATER DOCK LIGHT FOR SHALLOW WATER (<10') - 40 ft cable
HIGH-INTENSITY LED UNDERWATER DOCK LIGHT FOR SHALLOW WATER
Featuring our High-Intensity LED Underwater Dock Light for Shallow Water. Incredibly bright, durable, and easy-to-use, the dock light creates a 360° beam angle around the light perfect for shallow water. Traditional dock lights will have all their light pointing up from the bottom, but in shallow water conditions less than 10 feet it makes more sense to spread out the light and have less light lost in a single spot on the surface
Designed for shallow water use, this LED underwater dock light is incredibly bright, affordable, and durable. For optimal use, this light is intended for anything above 10 feet below the waterline. A 360° beam angle is better for shallow water as opposed to shining the LEDs directly up from the bottom. It leads to a better light spread where less light is lost in a single spot. For LEDs, we use a high-quality 3-watt EpiLEDs mounted to a Cree 3535 ceramic base. Then, we mount these LED boards to a machined 6061 aluminum bar. Solid gold bond wires are then directly soldered using machine automated processes for extreme cooling. Once the light is fully wired up, the aluminum bar, LEDs, wire, and lighthead are epoxy embedded for total long-term waterproofness.
Environmentally versatile, our LED underwater dock light can be used for freshwater, saltwater, fixed docks, floating docks, etc. To use, All you need is a 110 AC outlet and a water source. We test all our lights in 90F degree static (not moving) water and measure lighthead temperature with thermal cameras, thermocouple probes, and IR lasers. We test in the most extreme environments possible to ensure your light will not fail. To know what temperature this LED underwater dock light is operating at, we test every single point on the LEDs for uniform heat distribution and heat transfer.
- High-Intensity: Incredibly bright and affordable, our LED underwater dock lights offer unparalleled lumen per dollar ratios in the underwater lighting industry. Available in 24 LEDs at 72 Watts or 48 LEDs at 144 Watts. Read more about lumen output per color below.
- Plug N’ Play: Just plug into a standard 110 AC outlet and tie an 8″ by 8″ patio paver to the bottom of the light and heave. The light will sink to the bottom and illuminate a huge diameter of light in a 360° beam.
- Shallow Water: Illuminates in a 360° beam angle to illuminate a wider circle in shallow waters less than 10 feet deep. Fully submersible, and designed to be run exclusively underwater.
- Energy-Efficient: These will cost roughly 10 to 25 cents a day to run these lights. Replace those expensive metal-halide/mercury vapor bulbs with drastically higher electrical costs, with energy-efficient LED underwater dock lights.
- Long-Lasting: Durable and built to last, our light will last a lifetime of use. Conservatively, LEDs will last for around 30,000 hours of use. The only way these lights will fail is by failing to adhere to our instructions.
- Versatile: Used for freshwater docks, saltwater docks, floating docks, fixed docks, and even your swimming pool. As long as there is both a water source and a standard 110 AC outlet this dock light will work anywhere.
- Safety: These operate on safe low voltage direct current due to our high-quality AC to DC transformers. There is no need to worry about electrical runoff
HIGH-INTENSITY 48 LED 360° UNDERWATER SHALLOW WATER DOCK LIGHT
- White: 180 * 48 = 8640 lumens
- Green: 130 * 48 = 6240 lumens
- Aqua: 110 * 48 = 5280 lumens
- Blue: 50 * 48 = 2400 lumens
- (1) – Loomis LED High-Intensity LED Underwater Dock Light for Shallow Water
- (48) – 3 Watt LEDs epoxy embedded in 2″ diameter x 8″ long solid epoxy embedded aluminum bar.
- (1) – 40' 18 AWG heavy-duty Seoprene black rubber cable
- (1) – Epoxy embedded Meanwell Waterproof IP67 rated, auto voltage/current quality transformers with 5′ power cord.
|Colors: Aqua, Blue, Green, White||
PLEASE SPECIFY COLOR CHOICE IN THE NOTES OF YOUR ORDER
40 foot *** Additional lengths available
- Size: 2” diameter x 8″ long
- Wire: 18awg heavy duty black SJEOOW cable
- Color: Green, Blue, Aqua or White
- Watts: 60
- Current: 4 Amps
Lights can be attached to a brick or similar object for facing up off the bottom. Recommended for shallow water illumination.
Simple installation, no wiring needed just place light in water and plug in.
Timers or photocells can be added on input side of transformer (ac side).*All International Orders may require additional shipping charges depending on location.
We Also Recommend