Fixtech Fix8 Structural Silicone Sealant Adhesive
Structural Silicone glass windows, multi-bonding, sealing nearly everything, fittings, fixtures, etc.
Finish sealing of RV, Trailers, Roofs, Walls, Floors, Boats, Electric vehicles, Windows, Fittings and Fixtures (for non-antifoul boats) ideal for interior and exterior usage.
COLOR - WHITE
Bonding of panels, glass, ceramic, aluminium, wood, fiberglass, carbon fibre, sealed plywood, Corian, stainless steel, PVC, acrylic, polycarbonate and some other plastics, rubber both solid and blown with a skin, automotive painted surfaces without primers and activators, stones etc. and not limited to the above only.
Elastic range per 1m(3ft) long x 10mm(3/8”) wide = 1000kg (2200lb)
- Professional structural bonding and sealing silicone
- Long working time for excellent finishes or long bond lengths
- Suitable for marine and RV exposure
- Above waterline bonding including synthetic decking
- Can be used for underwater line screw fitting seals
- Medium modulus stays flexible
- Weatherproof and U.V. Resistant
- Cannot be stained or painted over
- Neutral cure, with a medium modulus structure.
- 12 - 30min working time depending on colour. Refer to the TDS for more information.
- Free of isocyanates and solvents.
- Primerless bonding to most common substrates.
- UV stable, with superior resistance to mould and weather.
- Permanently elastic, with excellent stability.
- 1.0MPa - Equivalent to holding 10Kg per cm²
- Available in a 300ml cartridge.
We Also Recommend