SeaStar Front Mount Outboard Steering Cylinders - HC5345-3
SeaStar Solutions, the leader in hydraulic and mechanical marine steering, has introduced a
new outboard hydraulic cylinder featuring upgrades to the barrel, sealing system, and fittings. These upgrades are designed to keep pace with the introduction of heavier higher horsepower engines found on today’s new boats.
Teleflex HC5345 SeaStar front mount steering cylinder is designed for single and twin non-power assisted outboard engines up to 300HP, cruisers, runabouts, offshore fishing boats and more. SeaStar HC5345 suitable for speeds up to 60MPH.
• Independent engine tilt for twin/triple engine installations
• Easy steering
• Suitable for use with all SeaStar Helms & SeaStar Power Assist
• Varying lock to lock turn ratio, dependant on helm selection
• State of the art proprietary sealing system offers excellent resistance to repeated compression
set and is designed to better withstand the harsh environment
• Stainless steel adjustable O-Ring (ORB) fitting for easier installation
*All International Orders may require additional shipping charges depending on location.
We Also Recommend