C&M Marine - 8 Step Standard Fixed Dock Ladder
C&M Marine Products 8 step fixed standard aluminum dock ladders are fabricated using the TIG welding process to ensure lasting strength and durability. C&M Marine Products ladders have been tested for a safe design capacity up to 665 lbs per rung and can be used in any fixed, floating dock or pontoon and seawall location. Each ladder has a distance from bottom of pier to first step of 12" inches. Each step thereafter measures in increments of 12" inches. Grooved ladder rungs are 2" wide and provide for extra traction. Total width of ladder is 18 5/8" overall.
- High quality 6063-T4 marine grade aluminum
- Mill finish
- TIG welding
- Safe design capacity surpassing 665 lbs. per rung
- Grooved 2" ladder rungs provide for extra traction
- Easy installation
- Distance from bottom of pier to first step: 12" in.
- Each step thereafter measures in increments of 12" in.
- Total width of ladder : 18 5/8 in.
- Tubular handle measures 24" in. high from mounting surface and 14 3/4" in. deep
- 3 1/4 inch wide step grooved rungs
Keep all of your marine accessory needs with Marine Fiberglass Direct.
C&M Marine Products are proudly made in the USA.
*All International Orders may require additional shipping charges depending on location.
**Please note: Private residence and limited access on freight shipments will carry additional shipping charges
We Also Recommend