Marine Fiberglass Direct Hand Rails
Posted by Marine Fiberglass Direct on
The size of our hand rails range from our smallest rail, which is approximately 12 inches tall, to our largest rail, which is approximately 48 inches tall.
Hand-rail sizes that are in stock at all times include: 12", 18", 24", 30", 35", 36", 42" and 48"
All of our rails have the following characteristics
- This handrail is produced by Marine Fiberglass Direct and is proudly made in the USA.
- High-quality 6063-T5 Mill finish aluminum
- 1 ½" diameter tube
- Base: 3 ½ “ 3 anchor - polished base plate ¼” thick
- Approximate center-line width: 11.5”, Outside approximate width: 13". Total approximate outside width of the bottom pads: 14-3/4".
We also can make our rails with flat bases that go from one end of the rail to the other, instead of having two separate circular pads. Take a look at the images below to see the difference between circular pads and the flat bases.
Our larger size rails, from 30 inches and up, can also come in step versions where there is an 8-inch cut off on one side of the rail, which is perfect for stairs commonly found on docks, patios or pools.
If the options we have available do not work for you, then you always have the ability to make a custom rail for your personal needs. Where you have the option to choose the size of rail, either circular pads or a flat base, and you can even add rod holders or mounting plates to either side of the rails.
If you have any questions about custom rails or any questions at all, please refer to the image below and we will gladly take care of you!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: aluminum grab bar, aluminum hand rails, aluminum handrails, dock grab bars, dock handrails, large dock handrails, Marine Fiberglass Direct